Okay, so I might not actually be in a tropical location, but this dress sure makes me feel like it! This week, the Coast to Coast Style Series features lightweight fabrics and tropical vibes from Lulus.com that will help take you from day to night.
Lately, I have been reaching for dresses with long sleeves to keep comfortable in the frigid AC when traveling to meetings. When I saw this exclusive "falling for hue" ivory wrap dress from Lulus.com, I knew it would be a summer staple piece in my wardrobe. And I was right, because I can't stop wearing it! This dress is unfortunately sold out because it was so popular, but the good news is you can shop similar styles by clicking here and here.
All the reasons to <3 wrap dresses:
1. They are super versatile. Printed wrap dresses can be worn from 9 to 5, to happy hour with friends, or even to a cocktail event.
2. Easy to pack, easy to wear. I live out of a suitcase in the summer so it's important for me to have clothes that can fold up and be pulled out and styled later without wrinkles or the need for steaming. This particular dress from Lulus.com is so soft and light. It's flexible enough to roll up into a small handbag or clutch.
3. It's the ultimate wardrobe concealer. The wrap dress will fit and flatter any body shape. It will hide imperfections while at the same time highlight your waistline.
4. Accessorizing the wrap dress is easy. Add a belt to accentuate your waistline, or keep it simple with stud earrings and delicate layered necklaces.
5. It's appropriate for all girls at any age!
Keep the look young, bold and fresh by adding a pop of electric colors. Since the rest of my outfit is conservative, I decided to show off my legs with these Lemon Yellow High Heel Sandals from LuLu*s. Shop the look here.
So what do you think of the wrap dress? Will you be mixing it into your summer wardrobe? Don't forget to stop by StushiGal Style and Style By Alina to see how they rocked their looks from LuLu*s.